We will be at the New York Metro Abilities Expo on May 1-3, 2015 at the New Jersey Convention and Expo Center, where we would like to introduce you to all the great things we have to offer! In addition to us, you can look forward to the latest products and services, information-packed workshops and fun activities for the whole family. Don’t miss THE leading event for people with disabilities, their families, caregivers, seniors, veterans and healthcare professionals.
There is no charge for admission so come and see:
- The latest products and services for people with ALL disabilities
- Test drive cutting-edge assistive technology at the AT Showcase
- Learn how assistance dogs can help you and your loved ones
- Caregiver Day at the Expo is on May 2 and offers offers special sessions geared for the loved ones who give so much
- Watch a standout performance by the renowned Dancing Wheels
Company featuring dancers with and without disabilities. You’ll even get to learn some moves of your own. And there will social dancing, too!
- Join us in preparation for the 25th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act on the latest stop of the year-long ADA Legacy Tour
- Test drive adaptive equipment that opens up the world of gaming to the disability community
- You are what you eat! Don’t miss the cooking demo and nutritional workshop
- Face art for kids
- Become an active partner in your own healing and rehabilitation process with Martial Arts Therapy
- Compelling workshops on the issues that make a difference to you
- Adaptive sports like hand cycling, quad rugby, power soccer and more
- No charge loaner scooters, wheelchair repair and sign language interpretation
- Essentials for kids and seniors
- And more!
Don’t keep it to yourself! Bring your family. Tell your friends. With all of its life-enhancing possibilities, this event is a must-attend for anyone in the Community.
Visit Abilities Expo as often as possible to check out new show features. Or start the conversation now on their Abilities Expo Facebook Page, follow them on Twitter and sign up for their monthly e-newsletter.
Abilities Expo New York Metro will be here before you know it so mark your calendar now, Friday, May 1 through Sunday, May 3 at the New Jersey Convention & Expo Center. Visit this link for directions and parking.
Important Note: If you need accessible, complimentary transportation from Metuchen Train Station to Abilities Expo, call (973) 907-6918 in advance to book your round trip ride. RESERVATIONS ARE MANDATORY and must be made no later than Wednesday, April 29 at 5:00 pm EST. There will not be a shuttle at the station.
We look forward to meeting you there!